Our clients include restaurants seeking birthday celebrants; goods and service merchants looking to welcome new movers into their neighborhoods; and home improvement contractors seeking homeowners with hopes to repair, replace, or remodel their homes. Our team uses the most current available consumer data to help businesses find their best customers. We communicate our clients’ offers to consumer households through both print and digital media and regularly measure our clients’ return on their marketing investment. Celebration Mailers can help you too.
Send a welcoming mailer to new movers who have joined your neighborhood that will invite them to try out your local business.
• Over 40 million people move in the U.S. each year
• 70% to 90% of new movers are families new to the area (United States Postal Service)
• The majority of new movers are 18-34 years old, and 80% try new products and services from local businesses
• New movers spend more on goods and services in their first six months
• They are also more likely to become loyal and regular customers
• People moving into a neighborhood spend an average of $9,400 on establishing their new house as home (2015 Epsilon study)